question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Error in stream. Descriptor number unavailable. Additional information: Write error (8)

I getting an error while calling from my application , Server URL is https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/screeningRequest

And the error I am getting is

Error in stream. Descriptor number unavailable. Additional information: Write error (8)

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zfdescriptor
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chased @Mehran.Ahmed Khan via email.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

This issue has now been resolved, the client was able to successfully establish the connectivity with World-Check One by downloading the adequate certificates which are complaint to TLS 1.2 and are required to connect to World-Check One.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@Dudu

Can you provide the complete request and response with the error code of the failed API call ?

It will be beneficial for us to investigate this further.

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

HI , Thanks for the quick response,

The request is

{

"groupId":"{ {group-id}}",

"entityType": "INDIVIDUAL",

"providerTypes": [

"WATCHLIST"

],

"name": "putin",

"secondaryFields":[]

}

and the Error I get is the one on the Subject..

Network Error on back side server https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com:443/v1/cases/screeningRequest

Could this be a certificate issue?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.