When calling SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening, some informations are missing, as compared to the PDF created by the WC1 API. These are the data at the top of the PDF file (last filtering, continuous monitoring, etc.). How to retrieve these data?
Yes, you are correct. As of now there is no API call which provides you the details on the total number of matches in a case.
You can identify the total number of matches using the total number of referenceId's in a case and you may refer to the 'resolution' object to identify the status of the matches using the API call - SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results.
Using the endpoint - SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details, you can identify if there are any unresolved matches in a case or not. In this API call: -"outstandingActions": true, it means that there are unresolved matches in a specific case.
-"outstandingActions": false, it means that all the matches in the case are resolved.
Please do let me know if you would like to see the total number of matches in the endpoint - SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details, and I would be happy to raise an enhancement request for the same with the product team to review.
Hope this helps.
I`m not sure if I understand your query correctly. I need to ask you:
1. How do you get the PDF file? Are you using Web UI ?
2. What kind of fields are you missing exactly in the SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening call?
1. Yes, I'm exporting the data into a PDF thanks to the Web UI.
2. In the PDF, there are these data I don't find in the API :
* I'm not sure for the exact name of these fields, the generated PDF is in French.
@cao-trung.do I think I recreated your report.
Indeed the output of the SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening would give you different values/fields.
I think that at the moment there is no such functionality withing WC1 API to recreate the report you are looking for, but there is an option to get some of the fields you are looking for. Unfortunately, it will have to be done with at least 2 API calls. For example:
1. Using SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details you can get name, case ID, gender, nationality, Entity Type, Archived (field lifecycleState), DOB, Coutry of Origin, Current Group ID, case created, ongoing Screening (field caseScreeningState), custom fields.
2. There is no call that would give you the numbers with Total/Resolved/Unresolved matches but you can get details using SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results. It contains all of the matches, but without a number.
After calling the Fetch full case details API, I don't find the information you're talking about. Here's the result: fetch_full_return.txt
There is, indeed, the lifecycleState information about the un/archived field but that's all.
With the SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual, I have all the content of the web UI's generated PDF, except the header and the matches count.
Same goes for the SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile API, "printed by", "affected to" and so on are not returned by the API.
Does that mean there are no means to get them presently?