question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

Keep getting 401 in zero footprint synchronous screening api hit through postman

I am getting the response for SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups. Please find the screenshot below.

But I am getting error when I call the API SEQ-zfs-api-sync-screen-simple: Perform Zero Footprint Synchronous Screening: Simple. Please find the screenshot below.

Please advise on this issue.

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
postman1.png (122.3 KiB)
postman2.png (123.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

You can use the API call - 'SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group' to fetch the skeleton of the group and this will also provide you the variable for the entityType and secondary fields to be used.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

Thank you for your query.

Could you please use the below URL format for the postman collection?

URL - { {protocol}}{ {zfs-gateway-host}}{ {zfs-gateway-url}}cases/screeningRequest

Please let us know if this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 3 5

I am using the Zero footprint screening API in postman. Now I am getting the response.

I need to filter the results of Zero footprint screening API by country. How to do it ?. There is no documentation for this on your developer portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @Prabhjyot.Mandla

Could you please help the client with the follow-up question?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.