question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 1 2 3

ScreeningRequest in Postman ZFS environment returns 401 Unauthorized

I have started development for the Zero Footprint screening with the provided keys. When testing in Postman the Get groups API works fine, then I use the returned group id for the ScreeningRequest but I am getting status 401 Unauthorized.Please advise. groups.pngscreening.png

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-401world-check-one-zf
groups.png (205.9 KiB)
screening.png (159.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@czernicki,

Thank you for the confirmation.

The key(s) were not in sync with the cloud platform. Hence, you were receiving Error 401. We have made the necessary changes to sync the key(s) with the cloud platform and the issue has been now resolved.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@czernicki,

Thank you for your request.

Can you please share the postman console logs [ Request / Response Headers ] for the failed API call to investigate on the cause of the error?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 1 2 3

Console log attached log.txt

log.txt (1.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@czernicki,

Thank you for sharing the logs.

Can you please check API credentails whic you are using for consuming the API?

Please login to UI > Go to Admin > Click on Users > Select Username > On the right section, you should be able to see the credentials for the API user.

Can you please confirm if the credentails which you are using is correct and as per the account?

Please let us know if this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 1 2 3

I checked the keys, they are exactly the same in the UI and the Postman environment variables, sending the screenshots so you can see them, can you test with my keys? Maybe they are not correctly setup on your end. UIkeys.pngPostmatZFSEnvironment.png

uikeys.png (7.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@czernicki,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Can you please let us know if you are facing the issue with any specific API call or all the API calls ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 1 2 3

The issue is with the screeningRequest only, when I run the groups it works fine, I have attached the image of this api on the first post of this thread. The difference I see is that the groups uses the gateway-host , while screeningRequest uses zfs_gateway-host, that is how the API was automatically set when importing the zero footprint postman collection.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@czernicki,

Thank you for confirming.

Could you please try again and let us know if this is working fine now?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
21 1 2 3

The API is working fine now it returned status 200, was it a setup issue on your end? Thanks for your support on this matter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 5 2 4

Im facing the exact same issue as described before. I received new credentials(Key + Secret) today, postman collection was working fine previously. GetMyTopLevelGroups endpoint is working. ScreeningRequest specifically is not working

icon clock
10 |1500

@suveer.singh,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

I will get back to you on the query which you have posted separately.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.