For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 2

404 messages in Pilot Environment

We're consistently getting 404 messages for every request and get an empty body returned []. We've tried using different endpoints and we are using postman configurration provided by TR.

world-checkworld-check-oneerror-404
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
245 1 0 2

@Prabhjyot.Mandla

Issue was generated by turning of Trial account. Client moved to PILOT environment and everything worked fine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
245 1 0 2

Hello @jjm

Error 404 might suggest couple of things. Let's try to solve it by doing some checks

1. Have your checks ever worked or they are not working since the beginning?

2. Are you using postman to send the calls ?

3. To get this working you need to download both latest environment and collection from download section. Can you please confirm you have both of them?

4. Do you know if your company required to add rule to firewall for WC1 API ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 2 2

Thanks Michal! Answers below:

1. They've worked great up until today

2. Yes

3. Where can I find the download section.

4. I don't know but was not an issue as of yesterday.

icon clock
10 |1500

Could you please reach out directly to me via mail?

michal.byczkowski@refinitiv.com

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.