Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 26 32 35

Economic Monitor app from Eikon: How to get holidays for a single country.

I'm using Economic Monitor app within Eikon to get Market Holidays, as shown in this screenshot.

Since I'm not interested in every holiday that would cause a Full day closure/Partial day closure for every country, I would like to know if I can filter only for the countries I'm interested in.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apimarket-holidays
1578719305892.png (185.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @aquilesjlp300,

I have found this information. In Economic Monitor app, you can filter country with the following steps.

1. Click on the Toggle icon located on the upper left corner of the page.

2. Click on the pencil icon beside the country/region search box to edit the listed countries/regions. This will launch a new window.

3. Press Deselect All. Tick the boxes of the countries you want to be included on your list. Hit OK.

4. Once done. Click on Update.

Please note that this question is related to Eikon, not API. For further questions, you can submit a case to Eikon support via My Refinitiv.

1579601144693.png (131.5 KiB)
1579601216712.png (34.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @aquilesjlp300

One possible way is to search from Eikon e.g. Japan Holiday as shown below:

When click Japanese Public & Exchange Holiday Calendar, you will see Japan Holiday page:

japanholiday.png (39.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello

Another way is to open HOLIDAYS RIC on Quote application. Then, you will see the list of Holiday RICs for countries.

When you click a RIC e.g. AU/HOLIDAY (Australia Holiday List), the holiday of the country will be shown:

Hope this help.

holidaysric.png (54.6 KiB)
auholiday.png (28.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.