question

Upvote
Accepted
18 3 2 3

Does Refinitiv has plan to add following features in RDP (Refinitiv Data Platform Library ) for Python ?

I am testing EAP for Python RDP --> 1..0.0.a0

Since its an Alpha version (i.e. Expected to get more features ) , i am wondering if Refinitv have plan to add following features in Library ?

1) Option to give multiple ADS for TREP connection (Similar to serverList in RFA Api )

2) Connection Retry (if unable to get connected to ADS , can retry n number of times )

3) Item Recovery (i.e. if Service is down when consumer connected , once service came up able to get data )

Other option i can think of adding handling in Status response for different event code (i.e. Disconnected etc. ) and take action .
pythonelektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprdp-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
942 8 9 13

Hi @vaibhav.sahu,

Yes, these 3 features will be added to the library this year. We don't have a more precise timeline to communicate yet.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Olivier

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.