question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Hello, I'm new to this community. I'm working on MS datastream and I would like to ask on how to download balance sheet data (Equity, Debts ...) for an entire country!

datadatastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @abdessamadraghibi

I moved your question to "Datastream" forum

<AHS>

Contact @paul.bacon and @James.Bright1 via "Ask an Expert"

Extend triage.

Hello @abdessamadraghibi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
446 2 2 2

Hi

That would be fair amount of data to pull, you may have to break this down.

1) Identify the balance sheet items you require from Navigator.

2) Run Worldscope country lists (tip - these all start WSCOPExx - just replace xx with the country code interested in - e.g. WSCOPEUK.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.