question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 5 2 4

World Check One Zero Footprint API : Sync Screening no result for all records on sanctions list and test samples provided from website

I performed a screening request via the admin portal on both World Check One and ZFS. Both queries returned results for the screened entity. However via postman, there are no results being returned via ZFS. What could be the issue here? Note that the request is being sent with the entity type set to UNSPECIFIED.

Request :

{

"groupId":"{ {group-id}}",

"entityType": "UNSPECIFIED",

"providerTypes": [

"WATCHLIST"

],

"name": "CHANG AN SHIPPING & TECHNOLOGY",

"secondaryFields":[]

}

Response :

{

"results": [],

"nameTransposition": false

}

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@suveer.singh

I see that your group settings has only "Sanctions" as the selected "Sources".

This is the reason for zero results. Please change the group settings so that you can select all the applicable sources in your group and then screen the name.

However, doing this will take a day for the system to update the mentioned changes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@suveer.singh

Kindly note the ZFP API has synthetic data and not World Check data unlike the admin portal of World Check One and ZFP.

This is the reason for no matches when you screen the mentioned entity in ZFP API.

Please use the entity names in the below link and you will should be able to get hits for these names in ZFP API.

https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-zero-footprint-screening-api/quick-start?content=68424&type=quick_start

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 5 2 4

@Irfan.Khan

This still does not work. Please see below :

Request :

{

"groupId":"{ {group-id}}",

"entityType": "INDIVIDUAL",

"providerTypes": [

"WATCHLIST"

],

"name": "James Mian",

"secondaryFields":[]

}

Response :

{

"results": [],

"nameTransposition": false

}

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@suveer.singh

That is strange. My test just returned back lot of matches.

Can you please confirm the group setting you have in your UI? For example: What is the matching score threshold? What are the sources that have selected?

Can you use any other group Id in your account to screen the same name?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 5 2 4

@Irfan.Khan

Please see screenshot below :

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 5 2 4

I have all sources checked though? These settings were not changed today

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@suveer.singh

I am writing you an email so that I can arrange a phone call to investigate this further.

icon clock
10 |1500

cool do you have my email address?

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@suveer.singh

Following up to see if you were able to receive the correct response from the ZFP API now.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 5 2 4

Hi, yes i was. I did not have access to the admin feature for ZFS, hence the sources were incorrect as you suggested.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.