Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 1

Is there a devision of bank deposits by individuals and corporate clients in RCF Banks

I am working in a Refenitive Co Fundamential Database and looking for a division of the amount of bank's deposits (and checking accounts) ("deposits of cutomers total") into individual and corporate clients. Yet I could only find the division into banks/non-banks. Is there such a division? If not, hope that this case could be an enhacement request to add corporate and individuals deposits to the database (banks' balance sheets).

Thank you!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @k.m.ozerov

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @k.m.ozerov,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @k.m.ozerov

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @k.m.ozerov

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @k.m.ozerov

If you would like to retrieve the data, you can click on the ? sign to see the field name.

Then you can use this field name in API call.

Here is an example:

But if you need content clarification or raise content enhancement request, you should contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk at https://my.refinitiv.com/

ahs1.jpg (456.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@chavalit.jintamalit , unfortunately ther is no provlem in retrieving the data. There is a different issue: in the terminal there is a "Due to indivituals" field (see second screenshot (the selected row)) but it has the same code as a higher level field "Deposits - Customers -Total" (LDBC or TR.F.DeposCustTotASR), so I cannot retrieve it from the terminal.

Hi @k.m.ozerov

I think maybe there is a field to indicate subtype.

You can see that TR.F.DeposCustTotASR.Date is one of the property for each row.

So it is best to contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk to clarify if there is any properties which can help you identify the subtype of the data.

ahs.jpg (40.2 KiB)
Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @k.m.ozerov

Are you using the Eikon Desktop product?

Can you share the screenshot of the data you are looking for?

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

@chavalit.jintamalit , hi! I'm using the desktop version indeed. I don't really know what data should I provide... I have an Excel file (downloaded from the RCF) with fields codes, and I'm getting some statement's fields via Python ek.get_data(). I wish there was an option to download the division of the Deposits Cust Tot by individual and corporate clients.

Some banks have these fields in "company specific" format, still there is no unique code for those variables (see Sberbank screenshot).

raiff-deposits.png (92.4 KiB)
sber-deposits.png (75.3 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.