For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Request Timeouts

Hello,

I'm sending post & put request to World-Check One API. I've been seeing timeout errors on requests to create/archive thousands of cases during development. I haven't seen any timeouts if there are only few cases. Is this expected for all environments?

world-checkworld-check-onetime-out
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@nrobas

Hi,

Since this is a service-affecting issue I would request you to kindly raise a ticket with our support team by using the below link,

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html?productName=Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Hello, I did raise a ticket in Refinitiv support but they asked me to raise the question here in dev community.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@nrobas

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I have contacted the internal team they will reach out to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.