For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 0 0

RIC Search Query - where is the Name field sourced from?

eikonelektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jabir.khan1,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @jabir.khan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@jabir.khan1

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @jabir.khan,

The answers you have received from Jirapongse and Chavalit is the view of developer experts.

To attempt to investigate this further, open a service request via MyAccount Raise A Case, and direct the inquiry to Eikon product team. This is really the best and most efficient way to address content inquiries such as this.

Please let us know how this worked for you, the pertaining service request number or if you are not able to proceed.

Thanks,

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.9k 250 52 74

It is not from Elektron. From Elektron, its display name is "ON ZERO YIELD". Moreover, I couldn't find this name with Eikon Excel.

I assume that the name displayed by Eikon could be derived from RIC name itself (PLNABQWONZ=R). It is better to contact Eikon content team to verify it. You can also refer to this speed guides <SWAPSZERO> for the description.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

I used "Data Item Browser" on Eikon to field any field name with "name"

But all the result are "-". (However the title bar can retrieve the same name)

So please contact content support team as suggested by Jirapongse.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 3

Hi, apologies I should have worded my question in a more general sense, I didn't mean to limit it to Eikon.

I should have said - Can you tell me where the name field on this tool comes from? For example, in the screenshot below -

If you unable to identify this can you please direct me to who ever owns this product? Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @jabir.khan @jabir.khan1,

RIC Search Tool that is presently hosted on developers portal is currently undergoing major changes in the way of improvements and will be moving under my.refinitiv, so that all clients and not just developers can benefit from the improved version.

It is not strictly product, and not owned by a product manager for this reason, I surmise that your goal may be to find out more about the next generation of the tool, I think a person most up to date is @hamilton.perry

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.