Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted

Is there an API I can use to connect some of the data available on US Natural Gas pages?

Hi All, Is there an API I can use to connect some of the data available on US Natural Gas pages? Thank you for your help

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapicommodities
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @tim.carter

Thanks for the screen capture.

I would suggest that you contact the Refinitiv Content Helpdesk at https://my.refinitiv.com/ to clarify if there are any instruments and fields carrying the information you are looking for.

If helpdesk can provide you with such information and allow you to retrieve the data using TR function in Eikon Excel, you can replicate the same on Eikon Data API(Python)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @Emmanuelle Jerome.Cadahing

Please share the screenshot and how to navigate to US Natural Gas pages, thanks.

In general, API cannot access to application-specific data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

within the eikon energy section. Here I am in Gas - North America - Demand - Export - LNG

I'd really like to have an API to pull the data in that main feedgas by terminal chart

https://amers1.apps.cp.thomsonreuters.com/cms/?navid=42678749

1589557743264.png (341.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.