For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Publish market disclosure document against ticker

Hi Team,

We need to publish market disclosure document against ticker so any one can please let me know this functionality available for Thomson Reuters API if yes so please tell us how we can achieve and what are the subscription we need to take.

Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Samir.Parmar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Samir.Parmar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Samir.Parmar

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Samir.Parmar,

There is no capability to publish market disclosure document against RIC in Elektron APIs suite, which is what this section of discussion forums is intended for: questions and general discussions of Refinitiv Elektron API usage.

To my best knowledge (I am a developer), this capability is not part of Refinitiv API offerings, and I tend to think that this will have to be approved and actioned by Refnitiv Legal department.

The members of this forum are largely developers, the moderators are API experts, so our understanding of this requirement is far from complete.

The best approach, in my opinion, is to directly contact your Refinitiv account manager for up-to-date and broadly informed discussion, on how to proceed on this requirement.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have, in addition, pinged them off-line, to bring up this conversation.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.