question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

Searching an organisation by country using Zero footprint screening API

I want to search an organization by country. The JSON which I currently use is the below one. When I use the below JSON, I am getting the below error.

{
"groupId": "0a360b84-6d9a-189f-9b80-b0c000005df2",
"entityType": "organisation",
"providerTypes": [
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name": "VIDEO S A .-",
"secondaryFields": [
{
"typeId": "SFCT_6",
"value": "ARG"
}
]
}

Error:

[

{

"error": "INVALID_ENTITY_TYPE",

"cause": "Entity type is mandatory and must be one of: INDIVIDUAL, ORGANISATION, VESSEL, UNSPECIFIED and must be compatible with each provider type used in screening a case."

}

]

Please let me know the correct JSON format to search an organization by country.

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

The WC1 ZFS API in pilot has synthetic data so not all the results will be returned. Here are a few sample names which you may use to test out the results. Please refer to the following link - https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-zero-footprint-screening-api/quick-start?content=68424&type=quick_start

Section -Zero Footprint Synthetic Names Examples

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

Please use the "entityType": "ORGANISATION" instead of "entityType": "organisation" as it is case sensitive.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 3 5

We have used the below JSON now.

{
"groupId": "0a3687d0-6c28-1345-9b12-599f000008d2",
"entityType": "ORGANISATION",
"providerTypes": [
"WATCHLIST"
],
"name": "VIDEO S A .-",
"secondaryFields": [
{
"typeId": "SFCT_6",
"value": "ARG"
}
]
}

We are getting the below response from Zero footprint screening API

{

"results": [],

"nameTransposition": false

}

Please check and let us know whether this is the valid output or whether we need change any attribute in the input JSON ?.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.