question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

How do retrieve individual analysts forecast for each company?

Dear community,

For my thesis, I like to investigate the incentive structure of financial analysts. Therefore, I will divide analysts into different types and look at the forecast optimism.

I will need individual analysts' forecasts for Thai companies for the past 15 years. So far, I only was able to check consensus forecasts. Is data for analysts by analysts available for Thai firms? I need EPS, target price, brokers institutions, client, and so on. Does somebody know if this data is available on Refinitiv?

Thank you very much for your help

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformdata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @chris1896schmidt,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 249 52 74

@chris1896schmidt

Products that you need to look at could be Eikon, DataScope Select, and Knowledge Direct. However, please directly contact your local sales team for confirmation about the availability of the required data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.