question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 3 4 3

Implement JSON in Elektron API

Hello everyone,

I'm trying implement an JSON parse in EMA API, but I'm stuck in this Error:

error: #error This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.

I'm using this library: https://github.com/nlohmann/json

How must I do to overcome this issue? Do you have any suggestion of library compatible with EMA API?

Environment:

- Oracle Linux Server 7.8

- g++ (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-39.0.3)

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apijson
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Bruno.Pereira

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @Bruno.Pereira,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @Bruno.Pereira,

Looking at your error, it's not clear that there is an issue with EMA but rather JSON library. Did you try compiling a simple JSON application without EMA? And also a simple EMA application without JSON? I just want to make sure this error appears when you try to combine the 2 libraries into your application.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.