For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 3 3 2

How I Can get client classification using World check one API , What is the name of the get Api for client classification

world-checkworld-check-onec#sample-code
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@m.arar,

Thanks for elaborating your query.

If I understand it correctly, you want code example for your reference to be able to integrate with the API. If yes, please refer to the below link and you should be able to find the code example for C# using .NET and refer to the same for developing your integration.

Link : https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/downloads

Section : CODE EXAMPLE

If you need the details of the API, you can download the API documentation and the postman collection from the same link. You can use the collection to test the API and code example for development purpose.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sent an email for getting more details. Response headers have not been provided in the above details.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@m.arar,

Thank you for your query.

Could you please elaborate a bit more on what exactly do you mean by - 'Client classification'?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 3 3 2

thank you for answering
what i mean exactly :
that how i can to apply SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual api and SEQ-screen-sync-organisation: Perform Synchronous Screening: Organisation api into My C# Application using .Net Framework

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.