question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 3 5 6

EMA - How do I reset view to get all fields?

I'm using EMA Java API. I use EmaFactory.createReqMsg().payload(view) to get a list of fields, how do I reset the view so that all fields could be returned? I've tried reissue(EmaFactory.createReqMsg(), handle), it doesn't seem to have any effect.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apijava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
26.4k 62 17 14

Hello @ahmire.kailer

I have a quick test with EMA Java 3.5.0 (ESDK 1.5.0L1) example360_view, the application can change a "set of fields" by create a new View payload as ElementList object and pass it to the OmmCosnumer.reissue() function.

However, if the application reissue with all field request message (example: _ommConsumer.reissue(EmaFactory.createReqMsg(), event.handle()); statement), the view subscription fields are unchanged.

I suggest you submit this issue to the ESDK Development team directly via ESDK GitHub Issue page. In the meantime, you workaround it by unsubscribing that item and re-subscribe it again as all fields request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
26.4k 62 17 14

This issue has been submit as issue #149 in GitHub.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.