Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 0

Support for multiple nationalities

Hello,

I'd like to ask if the following enhancement request was implemented or not:

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/13636/multiple-nationalities-as-secondary-parameter-for.html

Do you have any recommendations/best practises how to approach a situation when individual has multiple nationalities?

Thank you.

world-checkworld-check-oneapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @kamil.cisewski,

Could you please take a look at the follow-up client question?

Thanks

Hello @lukas.kostial

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@lukas.kostial

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@lukas.kostial,

You can add up to 3 countries as Nationality and Country Location for an individual via API and UI. We will have to enable this functionality for your account to be able to use it.

Please let me know if you want this functionality to be enabled for your account.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Will the JSON payload format change once this feature is enabled or is it backwards compatible? Also could you please let me know (or point me to the documentation) how multiple nationalities should be sent via API ?

We would need to enable this feature in our pilot environment.

@lukas.kostial,

You can pass the request payload in the below format -

{
            "typeId": "SFCT_5",
            "value": "IND"
        },
        {
            "value": "AUS"
        },
         {
            "value": "BEL"
        }

Can you please confirm if the account in pilot is - Gunvor SA?

Yes correct. Thank you.

Show more comments
Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@lukas.kostial,

Thank you for your query.

Let me check this and get back to you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.