question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Download historical data from LoanConnector

Hi Team

Am looking to fetch some historical data from Loan Connector for analysis.

Can you confirm how I can go about doing this ? Is there a Python API ? Or is there a way from the GUI directly ? Also I understand there is a limit of about 15000 rows to extract ? Is that right ?

pythonrdp-apiapirefinitiv-data-platformDownload
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

To the best of my knowledge Refinitiv Loan Connector does not offer capability to retrieve data programmatically through an API. Refinitiv Loan Connector is not featured on this portal, which is aimed at software developers using Refinitiv APIs. I'm afraid the moderators on this forum are not familiar with Loan Connector product and cannot answer your questions. The best resource for any questions about Refinitiv Loan Connector is Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached through MyRefinitiv. I opened a case on your behalf with Refinitiv Helpdesk. Someone from the Helpdesk will contact you with answers to your questions. For your reference the case number is 09178741.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.