question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 14 15 18

CLOSE_DATE and OPEN_DATE

Hi Refinitiv Support,

I would like to get the date/datetime of open and close fields of a quote. The reason is that some of the instruments/rics are not active and I would like to get the dates associate with these fields.

Can I use the following fields?

HSTCLSDATE, CLOSE_TIME, OPEN_DATE, and OPEN_TIME

What is the actual meanings of this fields in your API. What is the actual description of OPEN and CLOSE prices in your API?

Regards,

josa
elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apijava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

You can find the definitions for these fields in Data Model Discovery tool. See the link on the Home page of this portal. The availability and the semantics of these fields may vary by asset class and the source of market data (specific exchange or contributor). FID 15 TRADE_DATE provides the date of the last trade, which is the same as the date for the open price. FID 79 HSTCLSDATE provides the date for the close price.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.