question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

Error when extracting stock data from index using Datastream

Hey community, I am very new to this topic so my question might be quite simple:

I am currently researching historical stock market data(Jan 1st, 2018- Oct. 12th, 2020) of different European indices using the Excel DataStream Plugin. This worked without any Error for all indices, but I get back an Error for the Italian FTSEMIB (Invalid Code or expression entered)- even though I didn't change any of my input (besides Index Name.)

How can i fix this error?

datastream-apidsws-apierror
unbenannt.jpg (167.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @sebastianknirsch

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@sebastianknirsch

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

I can run it properly.

The formula is:

=@DSGRID("LFTSEMIB","UP",Sheet4!$A$1,Sheet4!$B$1,"D","EDateCellRef=true;SDateCellRef=true;RowHeader=true;TimeSeriesList=true;ColHeader=true;DispSeriesDescription=false;YearlyTSFormat=false;QuarterlyTSFormat=false","")

The output is:

You may need to contact the DataStream support team via MyRefinitiv to verify the problem.

1602843010996.png (70.8 KiB)
1602843059476.png (85.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.