question

Upvotes
Accepted
1.2k 23 31 44

TRKD QoS range request yields "Unavailable Concrete Service."

REF: WebSocket API to TRKD, i.e. TREP WebSockets using JSON message encoding.

A simple item request for MSFT.O with a QoS range against TRKD fails, despite matching the semantics of the documentation.

Request:

{"Domain":"MarketPrice","Service":"TRKDSERVICE","Key":{"Name":"MSFT.O"},"ID":2,"Qos":{"Rate":"TimeConflated","RateInfo":1000,"Timeliness":"Realtime"},"WorstQos":{"Rate":"TimeConflated","RateInfo":60000,"Timeliness":"DelayedUnknown"},"View":["MNEMONIC","LIST_MKT","TRDPRC_1","TRDTIM_1","TRADE_DATE","PRCTCK_1","PCTCHNG","NETCHNG_1","BID","BID_MMID1","QUOTE_DATE","QUOTIM","ASK","ASK_MMID1"]}

Response:

{"ID":2,"Type":"Status","Key":{"Service":"TRKDSERVICE","Name":"MSFT.O"},"State":{"Stream":"Closed","Data":"Suspect","Code":"SourceUnknown","Text":"Service Group: Unavailable Concrete Service."

If I assume the documentation is incorrect:

And thus explicitly specify the upper bounds of "Qos" value to be a real QoS within the TRKD infrastructure, then the query yields a valid response. Example,

Request:

{"Domain":"MarketPrice","Service":"TRKDSERVICE","Key":{"Name":"MSFT.O"},"ID":3,"Qos":{"Rate":"TimeConflated","RateInfo":5000,"Timeliness":"Realtime"},"WorstQos":{"Rate":"TimeConflated","RateInfo":60000,"Timeliness":"DelayedUnknown"},"View":["MNEMONIC","LIST_MKT","TRDPRC_1","TRDTIM_1","TRADE_DATE","PRCTCK_1","PCTCHNG","NETCHNG_1","BID","BID_MMID1","QUOTE_DATE","QUOTIM","ASK","ASK_MMID1"]}

Response:

{"ID":3,"Type":"Refresh","Key":{"Service":"TRKDSERVICE","Name":"MSFT.O"},"State":{"Stream":"Open","Data":"Ok","Text":"*All is well"},"Qos":{"Timeliness":"Realtime","Rate":"TimeConflated","RateInfo":5000},"PermData":"AwfQdMA=","SeqNumber":43664,"Fields":{"TRDPRC_1":214.650000,"NETCHNG_1":0.43,"PRCTCK_1":"⇧","TRADE_DATE":"2020-10-20","TRDTIM_1":"20:00:00","BID":215.24,"ASK":215.25,"PCTCHNG":0.2007,"BID_MMID1":"DEX","ASK_MMID1":"NAS","QUOTIM":"23:58:46","LIST_MKT":"Q","QUOTE_DATE":"2020-10-20","MNEMONIC":"MSFT"}}

trepwebsocketsrkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Contacted online solution team, no response from the team yet.

<AHS>

Ping online solution team.

Hello @Steven McCoy

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Steven McCoy

I have contacted the RKD team. The team suggest you use the following service names instead:

• ELEKTRON_DD: provides optimized , 3 updates /sec , trade safe for consumer
  • ERT_FD3_LF1: (wealth default) provides 3 sec conflated, CF_-FIDS, non trade safe for consumers

The RKD team also mentioned that QoS only Realtime and Dealyed QoS are available for EAP.

Hope this help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @Steven McCoy

I can replicate the issue with my RKD account and your request messages. The Qos: RateInfo 1000 gets the same "Service Group: Unavailable Concrete Service." status message while Qos: RateInfo 5000 receives data successfully.

I will contact RKD team to clarify this issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.