For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Pilot API is taking over 10 minutes to complete a case screening

Since 10:19 AM EST today I am noticing that case screening are taking >10 minutes to complete, and our processing is therefore timing out

It is continuing to happen

affected API server =

rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningtradetime-out
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ddiqsupport

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @ddiqsupport,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @ddiqsupport,

I would like to suggest, that if you are facing a product issue that is urgent, and would like an appropriate product expert team to investigate it, the best approach is not to ask a question on developers forums, but to open a support case with Refinitiv Helpdesk Online,

by selecting:

Refinitiv Products and Content -> The Product Does not work as Expected -> Refinitiv World-Check One API

In this case, I have opened a support case on your behalf, case# is 09298574 , and you will be contacted directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @ddiqsupport,

Something is off, as I have tried to lookup support case in the system, by number that I have received as the confirmation, I can not find it.

I guess anything, however improbable, is possible. This is not an expected situation.

I am guessing you have not received any communication on the support case #09298574?

How are you doing on the issue?

Thanks and apologies,

-AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.