question

Upvotes
Accepted
43 8 10 12

Get company ad and marketing expense

Hello Team, could you please tell me about how to get marketing and advertisement expense related info about a company from TRKD platform.

rkd-apirkdauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Contact RKD API Solution team

<AHS>

No updates from RKD API Online Solution team, I will chase the team again.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @vijay.singh

I have contacted RKD team. Based on the latest Fundamentals data guide (RKD API WM Fundamentals Dataguide Dec 2020.xlsx - download by clicking "Coverages" button), Financial line items are available via summary financials. The team suggests you check that "Selling/General/Admin. Expenses, Total" (SSGA) data.

I strongly suggest you contact the RKD support team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website if you have further questions regarding the RKD content and Service that match your requirement.

rkd-fundamental.png (38.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @vijay.singh

I am not the data expert but does the Get Financial Statements Reports service's "Selling/General/Admin. Expenses, Total" data is the data that you want?

rkd.png (31.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks a lot @wasin.waeosri. I had also seen this feature of financial data i.e SG&A expense. Yes it is one the feature I required.

I am looking for more detailed data about company marketing and advertisement expense.

Upvotes
43 8 10 12

@wasin.waeosri Thanks a lot for your response.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.