question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 7

How do I get more than 5 years of fundamental data from the TRKD API?

I'm using the TRKD API and I'm looking for a way to get historical fundamentals. I was able to find one API endpoint, GetFinancialStatementsReports_1. However this returns only 5 years of history. Is there another function that I can use to get additional history (annual, quarterly, and TTM preferably).

apihistoricalrkd-apirkdfundamentals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@zain

Thank you for your participation in the forum. If the reply below is satisfactory in resolving your query please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will help community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvote
Accepted
201 3 2 2

Indeed, the financial statement report provides 5 years history.

The GetStandardFinancials method for IBM.N provides data back to 1983.

Wim Ooms

Product Manager TRKD API

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Wim,

I'm getting an error with GetStandardFinancials. Is this something that needs to be specifically authorized?

Thanks!

User 'trkd-demo-wm@thomsonreuters.com' is not entitled to execute operation 'http://www.reuters.com/ns/2009/01/26/webservices/rkd/Fundamentals_1/GetCompanySpecificFinancials_1'

Upvotes
201 3 2 2

Yes, to access it , additional permissions are required.

Wim Ooms

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.