question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Where can I get refinitiv-dataplatform library document(python)

Where can I get refinitiv-dataplatform library document(python) which describes how to use functions?

The same document as eikon_data_api_for_python_v1.pdf but I want the version of refinitiv-dataplatform library.

Appreciated for your advice

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
16.9k 80 39 63

Hi @yichou,

The Refinitiv-dataplatform library for Python documentation will be made available later this quarter. This will be part of a newly branded set of libraries called the Refinitiv Data Libraries. We will be creating a new API page called Refinitiv Data Library for Python which will include the documentation along with a series of tutorials.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

So is the only way to master the rdp is to read the source code?

The best way to master the functionality is to use examples as well as using the help() function within Jupyter.
Upvote
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @yichou

In the meantime you can also get some documentation by issuing the help function on the class you are interested in e.g.

1620120332185.png (78.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.