question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 2 2 4

Refinitiv Data Platform Library

Hello,

We are trying to retrieve news from Refinitiv from a C# .NET service. I have found the Refinitiv Data Library Examples (https://github.com/Refinitiv-API-Samples/Example.RDPLibrary.DotNet) on GitHub. This uses the "Refinitiv.Data" NuGet package by Nick Zincone. My question is, is this the official library supported by Refinitiv and is the version available from NuGet (v1.0.0.0-beta1) the latest one?

Many thanks,

Darko Roje

Spreadex Ltd

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @darko.roje

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
17.2k 82 39 63

Hi @darko.roje,

As @zoya.farberov pointed out, the .Net package is presently a community based library. If you are interested in exploring the library, please refer to the latest example package: https://github.com/Refinitiv-API-Samples/Example.DataLibrary.DotNet. Note: The package has just been recently re-branded, so please refer to my link. The link you provided will be removed sometime this quarter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @darko.roje,

Please refer to RDP Libraries Overview information for more details:

"The Refinitiv Data Platform Library for .NET is a community-based API and managed as an open-source project".

However, NuGet version should be the latest version.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 2 2 4

Thank you for the information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.