question

Upvotes
3 3 2 3

RDMS API call using python urllib.request

Trying to preform an RDMS api call to the following url https://analyst.rdms.refinitiv.com/api/v1/Metadata/102488404

using the python urllib.request module

pythonapirdms
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Patrick.Trierweiler

Do you still need help with this? If yes, could you provide the sample code that @Murray asked for?

@Patrick.Trierweiler

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Upvotes
21 0 0 0

@Patrick.Trierweiler do you have some example code you can share, and details of any error message?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 3 2 3

Yes i still need help with this. I will post the example code hopefully this week

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

@Patrick.Trierweiler

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.