question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 2 5

Retrieve ESG Summary, ESG Performance commentary using RDP

In Eikon, on the company view we show a paragraph of commentary titled 'ESG Summary', and further down the page, more commentary titled 'Year-Over-Year ESG PERFORMANCE - MATERIAL FACTORS'.

I need to get both of these commentary sections using RDP.

I can see that lots of ESG data is exposed in RDP, but seems also all the content is numeric.

Can anyone advise how to get these commentary fields, or confirm that they are not available via RDP?

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-librariesesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@peter.vonbredow0

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you know an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
131 1 0 1

Hi @peter.vonbredow0 ,

At first glance, I don't see these specific fields within the available ESG endpoints within the API Playground. I would suggest you open a ticket within Refinitiv Support and inquire about these specific fields you noticed within Eikon and whether there are plans to include them.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 1 2 5

Thanks Nick. I have raised a ticket, and the help desk confirms that the data is NOT in RDP.

It also isn't in DSS. Doesn't seem to be in any of the standard databases that Eikon normally gets data from either. I have contacted the ESG content team. Currently waiting to hear from them how this data is published, and where it is stored.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.