question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

EIKON COM API Error

Since "STARTERCORE" updated on 15 Jul, Realtime example (AdfinXRt) does not work properly.

When I kick a compiled exe file from AdfinXRT-EikonSDKSample\C#\List\List.sln in the example, EIKON keep in loading and does not work.

Besides, it can work if the exe is kicked after EIKON is loaded.

Could you fix the bug?

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

Case 10146359 is still in progress, however, the Jira URL below is raised to fix this issue https://jira.refinitiv.com/browse/EAPI-2700

<AHS>

Case 10146359 is in "Work in Progress" status. The JIRA EAPI-2700 's status is also "Open", extend triage.

<AHS>

extend the triage for a month as there's no update on the case and Jira yet

<AHS>

extending triage for another month

<AHS>

Case 10146359 is in "Work in Progress" status. The JIRA EAPI-2700 's status is also "Open", extend triage.

Show more comments
Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@masahiro.takahashi

Thank you for reporting this issue. I reproduce the problem on my end. The behavior I see is that Eikon is launched, but it hangs on startup and never fully launches. Do you see the same behavior?
I opened case 10146359 with Refinitiv Support on your behalf. The Helpdesk will escalate the issue to Eikon dev team and will keep you informed on the progress. The Helpdesk may also reach out to you if they have any questions or need any clarification from you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hi Alex, your explanation is completely the same as my issue.
I will chase the case until this issue is fixed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.