question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

RCC Cannot Establish VAConsumer/ini File/Config - Need RCC Login Help

In your SDK, you have a VAConsumer application which I have built and run : I do not get same results as your test tool with my credentials.

Therefore, I ask the following:

1) Source code to SampleContributionsChannelPublisher if you can get it; If not, then

2) Configuration for VAConsumer that allows our credentials below (from attached .INI file) to work and contribute to our RIC codes:

[ChannelConfiguration]
useEncryption=true
host=contrib1-amers1.platform.refinitiv.com
port=443
serviceName=DDS_TRCE

[User]
loginName=****************
password=****************

Do we need a company specific SSL cert? We can connect to ads, to deliver quotes, but cannot do it 'right'.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apic++rcc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @matthew.horisk

Please be informed that the question has been moved to Elektron/ETA forum.

Hi @matthew.horisk ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@matthew.horisk

Refer to this website, the RCC server uses the certificate issued by Comodo.

1629693637684.png

As I know, VAConsumer can connect to RCC but it is unable to contribute data to RCC. You can refer to the tutorials in the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK - C/C++.

1629693637684.png (79.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @matthew.horisk

Did you check the ETA Consumer - Posting data to Contribution Channel tutorial page yet? The tutorial provides a step-by-step guide to build and run the VAConsumer to contribute data to the RCC server. You can download the example code from RTSDK C++ Tutorial Source Code download page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.