question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 6 9

What is RDMLogin?

Hello, I'm new to refinitiv.

Could you tell me what is RDMLogin stream?

I faced below message at nasdaq open time.

Is there any Docs or URL that guides RDM Login Concept?

loggerMsg
    ClientName: LoginCallbackClient
    Severity: Warning
    Text:    RDMLogin stream state was changed to suspect with status message
        username <not set>
        usernameType <not set>

State: Open/Suspect/None - text: ""
loggerMsgEnd

ema-apierror-loginrdm
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @goodsgjung ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@goodsgjung

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @goodsgjung

The Login domain registers a user with the system, after which the user can request or post Refinitiv Domain Model content. A Login request can also be used to authenticate a user with the system. It is the mandatory message that the API/Application needs to send to the server before starting a data flow.

You can find more detail regarding the EMA API and Refinitiv Real-Time from the following resources.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @goodsgjung

The RDMLogin stream state defines the state of your login with the server. This message is generated by the server indicating some issues with the credentials when EMA logged into the server. Given you are new to Refinitiv, I would suggest you go through the Quickstart guide within the developer community. This will provide some guidance to ensure your are properly entitled to access your realtime servers. Perhaps, you may need credentials to access this service within your setup.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.