Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 2 5

Given a RIC or PermID, how to find ALL HISTIORICAL tickers exhange ISIN CUSIP SEDOL?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using Eikon with Datastream for Office.

Q1)In Eikon’s Python API/Datastream, given a RIC or PermID, how can I find ALL historical change of its primary listing with Ticker and Exchange name?

Q2) In Eikon’s Python API/Datastream, given a RIC or PermID, how can I find ALL historical change of its ISIN, CUSIP, and SEDOL?

Q3) In Eikon’s Python API/Datastream, given a RIC or PermID, how can I find the identifier in Datastream and Worldscope? If DS id or Worldscope id can be changed, please also tell me how to find the historical change.

Best Regards,

Gary

eikon-data-apisymbologydatastream-for-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Gary C

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

hi @Gary C

This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every bit of content available through Refinitiv products, which is required to answer content questions such as this one.

The best resource for the content questions is the Eikon support team, which can be reached by submitting queries through MyRefinitv. The support team will either have the required content expertise ready available or can reach out to relevant content experts to get the answer for you.

You may ask the support team to provide the Eikon Excel @TR function, which can be converted to Python code for Eikon Data API. (we're happy to help in the conversion in case it's needed)

Hope this could help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.