Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 3 5

where can I download the latest version of the Refinitiv Eikon API Proxy for mac

Hi team,

I got the below query from the client.

<Am I correct in assuming that I need the Refinitiv Eikon API Proxy software to retrieve Refinitiv data via the Python API?

If so, where can I download the latest version of the Refinitiv Eikon API Proxy for mac?>

Would you tell me the answer?

regards,

eikonapimac-os
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @Kaori Nebashi

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @Kaori Nebashi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@Kaori Nebashi

Eikon and Workspace currently support macOS.

Therefore, clients need to use Eikon for macOS or Workspace for macOS instead.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 3 5

@Jirapongse

Thank you for the reply, 1more question. Eikon Download URL is as same as Windows ?https://eikon.thomsonreuters.com/index.html

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @Kaori Nebashi

Please refer to @Jirapongse answer in this post, only the Refinitiv Workspace that has Mac OS native support.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.