For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
1 1 1 4

Is it possible to get end of day prices on DataScope Select?

I am able to get get Intraday Bars and Tick data for the RICS I need but is there a way to access OHLC data for days... Just trying to save myself additional preprocessing job after getting data out of DSS.

datascope-select
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@austin.wright

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@austin.wright

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

Can the DSS support team help you solve the HTTP error 404 issue?

Hi @austin.wright ,

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you for a while so I'm closing this thread, in case you have any other question, please start a new thread (question)

Thanks,
AHS

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @austin.wright ,

Please see tutorial REST API Tutorial 2: On Demand End of Day Extraction, is this what you are looking for?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 4

@Jirapongse The response was satisfactory except I was getting HTTP error 404 when I followed that request so I am following up with Refinitiv as I have no problem accessing intraday bars but End of Day seems to be an issue. Kind regards.

Austin

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @austin.wright,

Were you able to get resolved your error with the Refinitiv Support team or do you need any further assistance on it?

Thanks,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.