For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted

Connection to new develop application to pilot environment

Hello, good morning, we've have currenly an uat develop connected to WCO API and it works fine. We're creating a new test environment and we want to connecto too to WCO Pilot environment.

We're using the same data as UAT, apiKey, secretKey and groupId, but we did't receive any response from WCO (pilot environement). We're thinking that me have to do anything else?

I've read that it's needed we send WCO a certificate from our side to put in you trusttore? is it right? is this applies to pilot environment?

Thanks a lot!

world-check-oneapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@gema.delpozo.contractor

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @gema.delpozo.contractor, thanks for reaching out to us!

My first question is: could you kindly elaborate on what you mean by "we didn't receive any response"? What was the status code? Was it an network error, empty response, etc?

I'd also like to see your body payload in a screenshot. Please include request/response headers, and kindly mask/remove your API key/secret. This way I can investigate your issue further.

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes

Hello Judith, I'll gather all date you are requesting, but by the way, please, could you tell me if we need to register our test machines (that call the WCO API) in somewhere in your side?

Or is it enough with the pilot apiKey, secretKey and group?

Thanks a lot,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @gema.delpozo.contractor, the keys are enough! You don't need to register your test machines.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes

Thanks a lot Judith. We'll try to test atain and i'll come back to you in case of problemas. thanks a lot

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.