Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Create Dataset of SMI constituents daily returns with E Pillar Score condition

Hi Team and Users

I am trying to create a Dataset that lists SMI constituents (considering leavers and joiners) daily returns under the condition that they have an Environmental Pillar Score greater than 80. This for the Time period from Januar 2009 until March 2022. Meaning if for example Nestlé S.A. (NESN.SW) has an Environmental Pillar Score >= 80 for the year 2012, i get the daily returns for 2012. If their E Pillar Score is <= 80 for 2013, it skips and only gets the daily returns once their E Score is again >= 80.

Otherwise, if this is to difficult to create, I am also looking to creat this Data set but with the condition that the Environmental Pillar Score has to be >=80 for the whole Time period. In addition, it also could include the whole Swiss company universe and not just SMI constituents, if it is easier to create this dataset.

I searched the forum and tried to combine different code, but unfortunately, as python/coding is not my strong suit I was unsuccessful. Thefore, I was hoping someone could help me out with my request.

Many thanks for your help in advance! It is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Marc

eikon-data-apipythonapiesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @kwikmar1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@kwikmar1

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @kwikmar1 ,

To filter the whole Swiss company universe with the Environmental Pillar Score (of the last fiscal year) >=80 Find Your Right Companies with SCREENER | Eikon Data APIs(Python)

Here's an example of filters applied

1650441870637.png

However, this is only filtered for the score of the last fiscal year only, not the whole time period.

I've been working for other solutions to your question, I will keep you updated

1650441870637.png (134.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.