question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

I need to download latests version of RFA C++ for a linux migration. I clicked on the Request Access link, but nothing happened.

I need to download the latest version of RFA C++ for a linux migration. I clicked on the Request Access link, but nothing happened. How do I download the api?

Paul Kirkland
UBS Business Services
Zurich, Switzerland

rfa-apic++
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @paul.kirkland ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @paul.kirkland

If you are having issues downloading from the main https://developers.refinitiv.com/ site, please contact your Refinitiv Account team - so that they can confirm your download permissions.

In the meantime, you can also try and download from My.Refinitiv->Software Downloads section.

• Select Products->Software Downloads in the left-hand column
  • then click the Search Downloads button
  • Enter MDS - API in the Product Family dropdown and then RFA from the second dropdown.

1654689675241.png

1654689675241.png (75.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @paul.kirkland

IF you meant that when you click the Request Access link, you do NOT see a popup form requesting your details - then please let me know and I can escalate to the Dev Portal support team.

Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 3

I used the My.Refinitiv->Software Downloads link you posted, and I was able to try to download RFA. But it failed with the error "Your account is inactive or it does not exist in the Software Downloads database." "If you require further assistance, please contact your Technical Account Manager or Get Support".

I have absolutely no idea who the Technical Account Manager is at UBS (we are a very large bank and IT group). It's been a couple of years since I last downloaded the RFA C++ api.

Any ideas how I can find out who for UBS Business Solutions AG, Zurich, Switzerland is the technical account manager?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @paul.kirkland

Please bear with me while I try to track down your account manager.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @paul.kirkland

I have contacted your account team and someone should reach out to you soon.

icon clock
10 |1500

This is a private post.

@paul.kirkland your Refinitiv Account rep is nils.conradi@lseg.com - Nils or someone called Phil Balfour should reach out to you soon.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

hi @paul.kirkland

I understand from the account team that your account which had been marked as inactive, was re-activated and you are now able to download the software.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.