question

Upvote
Accepted
18 0 0 5

State: Closed/Suspect/Timeout - text: "Authentication token has expired."

com.refinitiv.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl.rdmLoginMsgCallback [msg-thread-2] ·⊱══> loggerMsg

ClientName: LoginCallbackClient

Severity: Error

Text: RDMLogin stream was closed with status message

username AQIC5wM2LY4Sfcw7PI%2BpJrKoLe9CMNUh64rTD0GjH6uqt68%3D%40AAJTSQACMzAAAlNLABQtNTE1NTk5NjQxMzM4MDQzOTM1NwACUzEAAjIx%23

usernameType 1

State: Closed/Suspect/Timeout - text: "Authentication token has expired."

loggerMsgEnd

The client reported this error and then the subscription data was not pushed again

ema-apitoken
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @zhangqingfeng

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @zhangqingfeng ,

Could you please confirm how the connection is established, is it

• EMA --> LPC --> RTO
  • or EMA --> RTO

If it's the first one and the error occurred in the LPC, please raise a ticket via MyRefinitiv , select Product and Content > The product does not work as expected > Refinitiv Real-Time1656584572520.png

Hope this helps

1656584572520.png (14.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

hi @zhangqingfeng ,

I have tried running an example and have found no issue so far.

Could you please check the answer in this thread and please let me know in case the issue still persists.

icon clock
10 |1500

token.png this is lpc.log img

token.png (49.1 KiB)
Upvotes
9 3 2 6

I am having the same issue. The app is build with the Java EMA flavor of the Real-Time SDK and connecting using the optimized environment. Some instances never have the issue, others have intermittently.

Is there some sort of configuration for the token refresh?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @andre.malenfant ,

I'd like to inform you that as this question is closed with an accepted answer so it won't be monitored by moderators, we suggest you create a new question so the moderator can have visibility to check it.

However, regarding the question, did you use a single credential with multiple sessions or multiple applications? There is a recommendation for all RDP based-APIs (including RTO) to use multiple RTO accounts to run multiple applications/sessions.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.