question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 0 0 5

Error:1002 ipcRead() failure. Connection reset by peer

Logging out client ipcSession.115 on socket 16 from source 192.168.1.133. Removing secure channel socketId (no session). Reason from client: Disconnecting secure channel secureChannel.120. Disconnecting user socket 16 from host 192.168.1.133. Reason: Program received channel reconnecting notification for secureChannel.120 socket 17 associated with ipcSession.115. Error: -1</local/jenkins/workspace/RRTLPC/OS/OL7-64/esdk/source/esdk/Cpp-C/Eta/Impl/Transport/rsslSocketTransportImpl.c:669> Error:1002 ipcRead() failure. Connection reset by peer

Q1:LPC often report this problem, how do I solve it, the way we use the EMA API

errorconnection
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @zhangqingfeng

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @zhangqingfeng

Please confirm if the given log is generated from the LPC or EMA API?

If the issue occurs on the LPC server, I highly recommend you contact the LPC support team directly to verify this upstream disconnection issue. You can contact the LPC support team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

refinitiv-realtime-connection.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.