question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

is there a complete API doc

I would like to use

TickHistoryMarketDepthExtractionRequest

But I didn't know where to find the Content Field Names list,

Is there a complete API docs, so that I can know how to fill in the request params.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectapitrth-rest-apidocumentation
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @shibo.yan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@shibo.yan

You can use the HTTP GET method with the https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/GetValidContentFieldTypes(ReportTemplateType=DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.ReportTemplateTypes'TickHistoryMarketDepth') endpoint to get all available content fields in the TickHistoryMarketDepthExtractionRequest.

1661750409688.png

For more information, please refer to the REST API Tutorial 5: On Demand market depth extraction tutorial on the Refinitiv Developers Portal website.

You can also refer to the Data Dictionary - Refinitiv Tick History Custom Reporting document which identifies the data available from Tick History custom reporting. Fields are organized alphabetically by report template.

You can refer to the REST API Reference Tree for the request parameters

1661750823930.png.

1661750409688.png (94.2 KiB)
1661750823930.png (85.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.