Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

When download houly data on API. Some data are missing a decimal point. RIC is DXCM.OQ

Date Original_index PX_COUNT PX_HIGH PX_LAST PX_LOW PX_OPEN

2022-09-15 14:00:00 2022-09-15 18:00:00 1186 92.33 91.8 91475 91475

However, when I download it again and it ir coreect now.

data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @thomas1 ,

Could you please provide the code used for further investigation?
This seems to be the content issue that could be raised as a ticket via MyRefinitiv. However, I could help you verify if the issue is valid from the code you used.

Thanks,
AHS

@thomas1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@thomas1

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

hi @thomas1 ,

Thank you for reporting this, I'm trying to retrieve hourly data of this RIC with get_timeseries function and cannot reproduce the issue

ek.get_timeseries(['DXCM.OQ'], 
                  interval='hour')

1663644580185.png

Could you please provide the version of Eikon Data API Python library you're using and if the error persist again, please activate debug log in your script to retrieve more detail by using the below code and paste the log here for further investigation

ek.set_log_level(1)
ek.set_app_key(APP_KEY) 

1663644580185.png (43.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.