• cases/{ {case-system-id}}/delete

The following end points don't work

• /cases/bulk/archive
  • /cases/bulk/delete

and return this error :
"errors": [
{
"error": "CASE_NOT_FOUND",
"cause": "API key does not have permission to access the case or case not found."
}

My user has Delete and Archive authorisations but I understand that my Pilot environment doesn't have the proper permissions.

Could you advise ?

Thank you

api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Sebastien B

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Thank you for your feedback, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvote
Accepted
36 0 0 2

Hi @judith.pillado.lseg,

Ok, I found out the problem. I was calling the API with the caseId instead the caseSystemId.

It works now.

Thanks for your help

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @sebastien.bellecourt - thank you for reaching out to us! Would you kindly provide your request and response headers so that I can investigate your issue further? (Please cover/erase your API key within the headers for security purposes.) Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
36 0 0 2

Hi Judith

Below an example for cases/bulk/archive
1664460171679.png

Obviously the cases exist ....

Best

1664460171679.png (230.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @sebastien.bellecourt - I am investigating the issue, but in the meanwhile, please delete the previous comment. The request/response headers contain your API key which is sensitive information. I have copied the headers on my end and will review. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

ok done, thank you
Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @Sebastien B, after investigating further, I am able to see the error you are facing and I am unable to locate the cases at all.

You stated that the cases exist - are you able to provide proof of that? Proof could consist of screenshots of successful responses using the https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/{caseSystemId}/results endpoint along with the request/response headers. Kindly let me know. Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.