question

Upvotes
Accepted
15 6 8 11

Retrieving Total return1D for Commodity index

I'm not able to find the optimal RICs and the DIB to retrieve TotalReturn1D of the commodity index data traded in USA. Requiring assistance on the same

datascope-selectdatarics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @BlackBird ,

To be able to answer properly, could you please let me know which API are you using to retrieve the data? is it Eikon Data API, RD Library, Datastream, or DataScope Select?

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @BlackBird ,

Would you please reply @raksina.samasiri 's question on APIs and elaborate a little bit more on the issue you are solving? This would help us to understand the problem better and help you with the solution.

Best regards,

Haykaz

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @BlackBird ,

Unfortunately, we have not received the information requested by our experts and were unable to be of help.

I am closing this discussion thread for the lack of input.

If the question remains relevant and you would like help, please open a new discussion thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.