question

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

About groupScreeningType

How is the screening mode controlled by the variable groupScreeningType used when screening in WC1?

Also, will the columns to be acquired in the database on WC1 change if the screening mode changes?

#technologyworld-check-one-zf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @w-kurita ,

Could you please kindly send the information required by @ssneha.balasubramanian ?

Best regards,

Haykaz

Hi @w-kurita ,

Please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please provide the requested information. Please note if we won't hear back from you after a week, we may close the thread.

Regards,

AHS

Hi @w-kurita ,

Please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please provide the requested information. Please note if we won't hear back from you after a week, we may close the thread.

Regards,

AHS

<AHS>

If the client does not provide more information nextweek, I suggest we close this thread.

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @w-kurita.

I'm looking into this and will get back to you with an answer. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @w-kurita.

Could you mention the api name and also send me your request body? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.