question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

TRTH API: Searching futures RICs

I'm trying to search some future RICs by using TRTH API "/Search/FuturesAndOptionsSearch". You can see the example json here.json.jpgThe initial request returned only 250 rows of result, so I tried to use the "@odata.nextlink". For the whole process of the example request, I requested for the url without skiptoken first, then requested urls which skiptoken='MjUw', 'NTAw', 'NzUw' and 'MTAwMA'. The total count of result RICs will always be 1089, which is same as what I can get on the website. But some RICs of the result are duplicates, and these RICs are totally random. I tried the whole process several times and the results of same requests were different. It looks like the responses do not have a certain sequence for the RICs. what can I do for this situation? By the way, I'm using python for programming.

#productricssearchfutures
json.jpg (31.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @cjm ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If it is, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @cjm,

Seems like you are having issues with paging the data properly. I just passed in this additional header parameter with the POST request, and received all 1089 RIC's in a single response:

"Prefer": "odata.maxpagesize=2000; respond-async"

and don't get any duplicate RIC's.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.