Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvote
Accepted
16 0 1 2

How can I download the underlying annual report pdfs or text data using Python?

Hey,

for my thesis, I need to access hedging data for selected companies. Since the numbers are not easily available, I need to access the annual reports of these companies. How is it possible to download the pdfs or text data of the annual reports using python?

Thank you very much!

eikonpython#product#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

Hi @marc-eberle ,

Is the code provided in this thread what you're looking for?

Hope this help and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

I also need to download 10k reports or the underlying text in mass for my thesis. The thread you mentioned above does not solve my issue. Is there any solution to this problem?

I have a list of companies with relevant identifiers (Tickers, REUTERS INSTRUMENT CODEs, ISIN's, etc.) and the years for which i want the annual reports. I was that it is possible to download these annual reports in mass using python/automation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.