question

Upvotes
1 1 2 3

Where is the button for export data table to csv file in ric search?

Can´t find the button or the function to export data table to csv file in ric search tool https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/tools-catalog/ric-search#

#productricssearchcsvexport
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @Workspace.035 ,

The export button in the RIC search tool has been removed. However, there are alternative ways to search for the interested RIC as below.

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 2 3

Thanks for you answer @raksina.samasiri, do you have an example code in Python for get rics from economic indicators for the alternative ways that you mentioned?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @Workspace.035 ,

You're welcome, as answered in this thread

Could you please let me know which Refinitiv's API you have an access to, such as Eikon Data API, and Refinitiv Data Library (RD Library)? So I could suggest and/or provide an example code.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 2 3

@raksina.samasiri My Refinitiv API is an Eikon Data API and the libraries that I have are eikon, refinitiv.data and refinitiv.data.content, I just installed the with pip install function so I don´t know if I need another things to make it work.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @Workspace.035 ,

I'm closing this thread as it seems to duplicate with https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/102862/is-there-an-api-for-get-data-tables-from-ric-searc.html and I've provided an answer there already

Please let me know in case you have any other questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.